Buccara has always stood for very high cleaning standards in our houses, apartments and yachts.
In order to face the reality of the Covid-19 pandemic we have revised our guidelines and will continue to promote them.
The welfare of our customers and employees is our absolute priority, we maintain the highest standards of hygiene and cleaning and our team is constantly informed about the situation.
Our new standards are designed to minimize risks and increase safety for our guests and staff alike.
- Our hospitality staff wear mouth and nose protection and maintain the prescribed minimum distance of 2 metres
- On request of our guests we offer a contactless check-in & check out.
- All objects are ventilated for at least 20 minutes before and after cleaning.
- Our cleaning staff wear disposable gloves and mouth and nose protection to clean our objects.
- Clean first, then disinfect – After all rooms have been thoroughly cleaned, the surfaces are disinfected.
- Door handles, window handles, TV remote control, light switch, handles are specially disinfected.
- All linen and towels are washed at the highest temperature recommended by the manufacture.
Additional equipment of our houses and apartments:
Disinfection wipes, hand soap, disinfectant and disposable gloves